One night, I was craving Pad Thai but didn’t want to go out and grab some. After a bit of research, I found the perfect recipe for Pad Thai that was easy to make in just 15 minutes! The ingredients are pretty common so they are easy to find at your local grocery store or you can order them online if you don’t have a nearby location. This is a great recipe because it’s flavorful, filling, and healthy for anyone who wants something tasty without all the added calories from take-out food.
What is Pad Thai?
The Pad Thai is a popular dish in Thailand and it can be found on the menu of most restaurant. This recipe will teach you how to make it at home. It’s very easy, but there are some important step that need to be follow. All you need are rice noodles, tamarind pulp, fish sauce, lime juice, red chilies and garlic cloves for this recipe!
The Pad Thai cooking instructions below are easy to follow and will have you whipping up a delicious homemade meal in no time. The dish is perfect for any occasion, whether it be dinner with friends or lunch at the office. Plus, if you’re looking for something quick and healthy to cook after class, this recipe will not disappoint!
Pad Thai Cooking Instructions:
- Using medium heat, put 2 teaspoons of oil to a pan on the stove.
- Fill the pan with 90 grams of Sen-Chan noodle (rice noodle) that has been prepare.
- Pour the water and Pad Thai sauce (1.5:1) into the pan and whisk to incorporate.
- Mix in your favorite Pad Thai components (chop sweet radish, dried shrimp, and hard tofu, for example) until everything is well blend.
- Increase the heat on the stove and continue to stir-fry until the noodles are tender. If the noodle isn’t soft enough, add a little water until you’re happy with the softness and tenderness.
- Add Asian chive and bean sprout once the noodle is well cook and set, and stir until everything is completely cook. Reduce the heat on the stove and place the noodle to one side of the pan. Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan, then crack 1 egg into it and scramble it.
- Combine the noodle and egg in a mixing bowl and stir until well blended (add a little bit more of oil if preferred).
- Increase the heat to medium, then stir-fry until the Pad Thai is cook through and has a pleasant aroma. Your Pad Thai is now ready to serve.
Pad Thai is a delicious dish that is perfect for any occasion. Just follow the instructions on how to make this simple yet delicious recipe. Enjoy!
Also read about: Thai Food’s Health Advantages